We handle all our clients inquires and affairs in the strictest confidence. We conduct business only with ethical manufacturers who have signed confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements. We have established many years of solid business relationship with our manufacturers. After all, it is in our best interest, as well as yours, to protect any sensitive and confidential product ideas and information.
Before revealing any of your confidential information, we can sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA). We have a standard NDA if you would like to review it or you can provide us one with your own.
REQUIREMENTS FOR QUOTE
The following information is required to prepare a quotation:
1. Target pricing
2. Samples or prototype
3. Drawings of product (Prefer engineering drawings)
4. Actual or estimated annual quantity
Depending on the type of product, a quotation can take 2 to 4 weeks to prepare. It might take longer if the product has a unique process or complexity.
FEES AND COSTS
Product design/development and engineering drawing services are based on an hourly fee. When the scope of work is well defined and established, a flat fee can be negotiated.
Our fee is determined by mutual agreement prior to initiation of any work. No billable work is initiated without our client's written permission.
Our sourcing fee is based upon the complexity of the product. A nominal fee might be charged to cover our expenses and resources to obtain pricing information from various factories. Our client will receive a formal price quotation which includes:
1. Product cost
2. Tooling and Samples Charges (where applicable)
4. Minimum Order Quantity Requirement
5. Estimated Production schedule
- All quotes to our customers are exclusive of commissions and are quoted in U.S. dollars.
- Commission varies according to type and complexity of product, volume requirements, term of contract, etc.
- All products are quoted FOB Hong Kong or China. By excluding shipping costs to the destination country, it will allow customers to make direct comparisons between competing bids.
Most of factories require payment via Letter of Credit (L/C) or Electronic Fund Transfer (T/T). Some factories will accept 50% down and balance due one week before shipping. Terms can be negotiated, usually after a year of transactions with the factory, when both parties have established a solid relationship.
The most economical means for ocean freight shipment is by Full 40' container load (Now 45’ container is available). 20' containers are available but the cost per unit will be higher.
Shipping by sea from port to port usually takes about 25-30 days, plus 1 week for any ground transportation and customs clearance.
Our Shipping and Importing Department can help arrange all your shipments. If our customers would like to appoint their own shipping agent, we do recommend that they choose one with a representative office in Hong Kong / China.